6 January Winter Foray Postponed

The woody fungi foray planned for Saturday in Brunswick is postponed  due to weather- we really don’t want you all traveling, or hiking around the forest at temperatures near,  on the low side of, 0 degrees. We’re planning a pop-up foray as a replacement in March, weather permitting- while temperatures should be warmer by then, a snow storm could foil plans! Keep an eye on the website for a new date as the next newsletter will not be out until April 1.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s